We are open again!
We look forward to seeing you and have plenty of space to enjoy art at a proper distance from each other.
The rooms on the ground floor and 1st floor are open; the rooms on the 2nd floor are closed.
Here are some tips for your visit:
- Your health and safety and the health and safety of our employees have the highest priority. For this reason, the number of people who can be in the museum and also in an exhibition room at the same time is limited. This is regulated by visitor cards.
- Opening is carried out according to a hygiene plan developed and implemented in accordance with official regulations.
- If you are symptom-free, we look forward to your visit. We kindly ask you not to enter the museum in case of symptoms of an acute respiratory disease.
- Please observe the well-known hygiene rules during your visit and keep at least 1.5 m distance from other people in the museum. Wear a mouth-and-nose protection.
- No liquids are permitted in the collection and exhibition rooms. This also applies to hand disinfectants.
- The Museum im Kulturspeicher is a public place. For this reason, the contact restriction regulations in accordance with the Bavarian State Ministry's Ordinance on the Containment of the Spread of the Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) also apply inside the building.
- The formation of groups with other museum visitors is not permitted.
- If possible, please use the staircases in the building and keep the lifts free for people with reduced mobility. Please also keep your distance in the lifts.
- Neuralgic points in our building are increasingly cleaned and disinfected.
- Group tours, workshops, concerts, museum educational events, exhibition openings etc. are currently suspended. However, we offer various activities, which are also possible during Corona times. Please inform yourself on our website: kulturspeicher.de
- During Corona time the Sundays with no admission (first sunday of the month) are unfortunately suspended. However, we do offer free talks on certain topics and works of art by our live speakers every 1st Sunday of the month. You can find more information on our website: kulturspeicher.de
- Our audio guides for adults and children are constantly disinfected and can be borrowed. It is permitted to use your own headphones.
- The MS Zufriedenheit (the museum café) is currently still closed.
- The museum shop is open.
Certainly certain measures will accompany us for a longer period of time in order to ensure the best possible protection for all of us. We will continually adapt the conditions in the museum to the development of the situation in order to ensure that you can visit us in the best possible way.
Enjoy our art and a relaxed time in the museum in the Kulturspeicher!
|Tue.||01 pm - 06 pm|
|Wed.||11 am - 06 pm|
|Thu.||11 am - 07 pm|
|Fri. - Sun.||11 am - 06 pm|