- Opposite the main entrance there is a disabled parking lot.
Facilities in the museum
- Checkout and information in the foyer of the museum. Volunteers are in the foyer. They will be happy to help you with any questions you may have.
- Toilets: Toilets and toilets for people with disabilities are located on the ground floor of the museum.
- Elevators: All levels are accessible by elevator. The lifts are barrier-free.
- Folding chairs to take with you on the tour are available on the ground floor.
- Swaddle facilities: There is a swaddle facility in the ladies' toilet on the ground floor.
- Buggies can be borrowed at the cash desk.
- Wardrobes and lockers are on the ground floor.
- Large bags and backpacks must be left in lockers.
Blind visitors and visitors with visual impairments
- Guide dogs are welcome!
Deaf visitors and visitors with hearing impairments
- If your hearing aid has a "T-coil", our multimedia guide is accessible via an inductive system.
Rent a wheelchair
- A folding wheelchair can be rented at the cash desk.
Visitors with learning disabilities