Cookies ermöglichen eine bestmögliche Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Seiten und Services erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Mehr InfosOK

Architecture

The old building with three neo-baroque tail gables was build in 1904 and formerly used as a granary. It is situated like an elongated latch parallel to the Main river at a an artifical water basin in the Würzburg harbour and once belonged to one of the most progressive depository warehouses of the bavarian state harbour.

read more
Contact
Museum im Kulturspeicher
Oskar-Laredo-Platz 1 (vormals Veitshöchheimer Str. 5)
97080 Würzburg
Tel: 09 31 / 3 22 25 0
Fax: 09 31 / 3 22 25 18
Kontakt aufnehmen
Opening hours
Mon.closed
Tue.01 pm - 06 pm
Wed.11 am - 06 pm
Thu.11 am - 07 pm
Fri. - Sun. 11 am - 06 pm